Latest From Blog
Pharmaeducator.com is a Pharmacy Education Blog for a Professionals like Professor, Students and Individuals working in various Pharma Industries. Pharmacy students from B Pharmacy and Pharm D can make use of this blog for their Exams as it contain topics from there PCI Syllabus belonging to Pathophysiology, Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutics.
Non-pharma people can also be benefited by going through topics as they have given in an easy understanding way to know about diseases more. Here, is a place where blogger and Industrial peoples can share the vast knowledge on new discoveries in field of pharmacy by Guest Posting – on topics like drug developments and research.
Pharma Educator – Aim to educate and create a awareness in the masses regarding:
- Adverse effects, Drugs Interaction and Contraindications of drugs,
- Error in dispensing and Prescription handling,
- Usage of drugs during Pregnancy, Paediatrics and Geriatrics.
- Usage of the safe drug in case of Patient with Multiple drugs regimen,
- Management of Acute and Chronic toxicity of Drugs, Vitamins, Radiation and Toxins.
- Counseling of Patients on Healthy Eating and Lifestyle,
- Therapeutic drug Monitoring and Effective usage of drugs.